Twin Peaks makes Dave's skin crawl.

Special Agent Dale Cooper quote print, via Citizen Smith Designs

I haven't been able to watch the return of Twin Peaks yet, so I'm rewatching from the beginning on Netflix. Also, Dave does NOT like Twin Peaks, so I watch it when he's not around (because I'm nice like that). We lost him on the episode with the dream. At least that scene from The Simpsons makes sense to him now!

Anyway, I was browsing Etsy for train cases (I've been looking for one in good condition [no gross fabric] and the original tray for so long!) while watching this afternoon, and it occurred to me that there are probably some good TP-themes enamel pins on there! Turns out there weren't many, so I branched out to home goods. I don't think Dave would like it if all our throw pillows were stuffed logs, because I would probably tell him every day that my log has something to tell him and Log Lady freaks him out, but this print would slip nicely under the wire. 

No comments:

Post a Comment